Hi Temp Geyser Heatpump
The most energy efficient way to heat water today!
Heating geyser water is typically the largest cost of energy in home today. An average South African family will spend R5000 or more to heat water every year! The Hi Temp Geyser Heatpump is a heat pump that is designed specifically to heat your geyser water to 55’C using hardly any energy. The Hi Temp Geyser Heatpump is connected to any existing electric, gas, oil, or propane water geyser in any home or business.
It makes use of a renewable energy source – the ambient air temperature in a garage, roof, basement or utility room is drawn in through the condensor to heat the water.
The Hi Temp Geyser Heatpump is up to 370% efficient as compared to 60-95% for traditional water heating systems.
This means that for every 1 unit of energy required to operate The Hi Temp Geyser Heatpump, 3.7 units of energy are generated from the ambient air to heat the water. In laymens terms this means for every R1,00 you spend on electricity you get R3,70 worth. By using renewable energy source, the electricity
The heat pumps shown here are retro-fitted to existing geysers, and can heat 1 or 2 geysers. In certain cases up to 3 geysers can be heated with one heat pump. While Kwikot geysers are recommended, most geyser types can be used., oil, gas, or propane usage is significantly reduced which means lower running costs, fewer emissions, smaller carbon footprint, and a safer and healthier environment for all.
- Heating capacity: 4.5 kW
- Maximum input power: 1.1 kW
- Noise: 49 dB
- Maximum water Temp: 55-60 Deg C
- Application size: 150 – 250 L single geyser
What Is Included?
- 4.5kw Geyser Heatpump unit
- 4m pipepex tubing
- 4m surfix electrical cable
- Digital LCD controller
- Circulation pump
* Note: Please ensure that a suitable power point is available near the existing geyser.
- Highly efficient (up to 370%)
- Fail safe design ensures hot water at all times
- Various models suitable for any size geyser
- Engineered for safe and easy installation
- Virtually maintenance free
- Dehumidifies and cools surrounding air
- Additional ducting can be installed and used for ‘Airconditioning the home
- Fast recovery and first hour hot water availability
- Small carbon foot print
Air source hot water heatpump
Click here to view the specifications »
Measuring conditions: outdoor dry bulb 20°C/Wet bulb 15°C/inlet water temp.15°C/outlet water temp.55°C/ .