Your Hi Temp heat pumps are manufactured to the highest possible standards and the most up-to-date technology. Accordingly, the equipment carries the following warranty should a fault occur due to faulty manufacturing or materials.
In the event of a fault occurring covered by this warranty, the purchaser must, in the first instance, contact Hi Temp or the nearest authorised Hi Temp distributor.
Hi Temp Titanium heat pumps have two warranty options:
Hi Temp heat pumps carry a 5-year warranty on the entire heat pump, subject to a service contract incorporating the correct maintenance procedures. This is only valid if the customer chooses the 5 year maintenance plan offer by Hi Temp or its authorised dealer.
All components in the heat pump, with the exception of the heat exchanger, carry a full one year (12 months) warranty from the date of purchase by the original owner. Please keep a copy of the original invoice to validate the warranty.
The titanium heat exchanger carries a warranty of five years, (60 months). The terms of this warranty covers the full replacement cost, i.e. parts and labour of a defective heat exchanger for one year (12 months) and an additional four years (48 months) on heat exchanger parts only from the date of purchase by the original owner.
No claim in pursuance of this warranty will be recognised unless received by HI TEMP during the warranty period.
The warranty is void if the following are not adhered to:
- The heat pump must be installed and used in accordance with the instructions supplied. Please note:
- Filtration equipment and circulating pumps are installed in-line before the heat pump.
- Chemical additives and chlorine generating equipment are installed in-line after the heat pump.
- Chlorine electrolyser cathodes are earthed.
- Electrical connections comply with the relevant standards.
- The heat pump is designed to be used with swimming pool or spa pool water which should be chemically balanced in accordance with the Langelier Index. The water should have a pH of 7.0 to 7.6 that is regularly treated with a sanitising system using chlorine, either added in compound form, or generated in situ in concentrations as recommended by the relevant Health Department. Should other chemical treatment systems or parameters be used, Hi Temp will not be responsible for damage done by corrosion, scaling and stress cracking of the equipment.
- If, in the opinion of Hi Temp, the equipment has been subjected to other than normal swimming pool or spa pool use or has been improperly serviced or maintained, the warranty will be void.
This warranty is applicable to workmanship and materials only. Hi Temp will replace, at no charge, all parts returned and freight paid, which display faulty workmanship or materials in accordance with the conditions above. Hi Temp accepts no responsibility for loss, damage or injury to persons or property arising from warranty failure of equipment, unless with the express authority of Hi Temp or its authorised distributors. This warranty shall not extend to any expenditure otherwise incurred.
Note: General temperature calculations are based on a 10°C temperature within 84 hours based on a wet bulb temperature of 19°C. Should the wet bulb temperature fall lower that this running times will change. Heatpump efficiency is affected by ambient temperature. The lower the ambient temperature the lower the kw rating. Actual heatpump running times vary depending on above variables.